Goring Car Valet – Total Care Plan – save up to 33%
After using our services, we are confident that you will be impressed by the quality of the finish and detailing and will wish to have your vehicle maintained to the same high standard.
This is not just about having your car washed; it is about protecting your vehicle, and your investment. The value of a car in good condition can be considerably greater than a similar vehicle in poor condition. It therefore pays to take care of it.
Regular treatment with our high quality products will protect your car and keep it looking clean and shiny, thereby providing you with greater ownership enjoyment, whilst taking away the worry and hassle of caring for it.
How it works
The Total Care Plan works very simply – the initial valet, which is our Gold or Platinum service, is at the standard price appropriate to the vehicle size and condition. Subsequent valets are discounted according to frequency, and will maintain your vehicle to the same high standard.
Based on your car usage, budget and, undoubtedly busy, lifestyle, we will agree with you an optimum frequency for valeting your vehicle. Following the first valet, all subsequent valets will be undertaken at the agreed interval.
- Savings of up to 33% over our already competitive charges.
- No contracts or paperwork to sign.
- No advance payments are required; you pay the pre-agreed price upon satisfactory completion of each valet. As with all our services, payment may be made by cash, cheque or Goring Car Valet Gift Vouchers.
- Your vehicle is professionally cleaned and protected on a regular basis, thereby maintaining its value.
The next step
Call us today for a no-obligation quotation to have your car returned to, and maintained in, showroom condition. If you are still in any doubt, please take a look at our customer testimonials.
Terms and Conditions
- Valeting applies to a single vehicle – vehicle substitution is not permitted, or will be charged at the appropriate, full price.
- The initial valet sets the standard to which subsequent valets will be carried out, unless otherwise agreed.
- Frequency may be varied for periods of low vehicle usage.
- Additional services may be purchased on an ad-hoc basis at the prevailing rates.
- Payment is due on completion by cash or cheque.
- 48 hours notice for cancellations is required – less than 48 hours notice will be charged at £25 or 50% of the agreed price, whichever is the greater.
- Full terms and conditions.