The valet menu outlines what each type of valet includes. We are not the cheapest but we aim to be the best. Here we explain how our Gold standard exterior valet goes above and beyond the competition in delivering customer satisfaction.
- Treat the alloy wheels with non-acidic wheel cleaner
- Spray door and boot shuts and fuel filler with degreaser
- Clean wheels with multiple brushes to remove baked on break dust and dirt – not just the face of the wheels
- Spray all bodywork and wheel arches with ph-neutral snow foam, applied with hand-sprayer
- Wheels, tyres, brake callipers, wheel arches and bodywork pressure washed to remove all loose dirt as well as road traffic film
- The entire vehicle is hand washed, rinsed and dried
- Tar spots removed
- Depending on the condition of the paintwork it is treated with a cleaner/sealant, wax or sealant product which is applied and buffed by hand
- Chromework is polished
- Exterior glass cleaned
- Tyres dressed
- Black plastic trims are treated to improve appearance and inhibit UV damage
Every one of the steps above employs industry-standard best practises using high quality materials and chemicals. Through the many years we have been valeting, and the thousands of valets undertaken, we use tried and tested chemicals from leading manufacturers. Added to our personal dedication and desire to provide customer satisfaction, this all adds up to the best possible results for our customers.